I’ve received the Liebster Blogger Award, which is an award discovering new and promising blogs!
A big, big thank you and shout out to My Frugal Farmstead for the nomination. Didn’t even know I was being followed, and not in the creepy way… But in the Yay! Someone I don’t know thought enough of my blog to read it, and wanted to see more! Yay! So thank you again!
Here are the questions that were posed to me!
Describe yourself in 7 words or less.
- Goal Setter (That’s two, but I couldn’t figure out how to make it one! Now that’s way more words!)
Name 5 items you can’t live without.
What era of history intrigues you the most and why?
- Elizabethan. I’ve always loved the historical romance novels that take place in this time. A time when woman had barely any say and most of the heroins had to take a stand and make a name for themselves.
If you had to choose a mascot for yourself, what would it be and why?
- A dog. They are loyal, offer unconditional love, and they have fun! They’re always happy to see you and love company. They get to sleep a lot!
Describe your biggest cooking disaster.
- Everything before 5 years ago, when I had to learn to live on my own and cook for myself. I’m a habitual burner… not of the food, but of myself!
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Heavenly Hash from Publix! MMMMM
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Water not dried off the counter in the kitchen and bathroom. I have large boobs and I can’t stand seeing water across my entire midline in the mirror. We all know, no one tells you it’s there!
What household chore do you despise the most?
- Cleaning the bathroom. Ugh!
What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
- Eat better. I wish I’d developed healthier eating habits at a young age.
If money, location, education, etc. was not a barrier, what would your dream job be?
- I would travel the world taking pictures and seeing it all. I fully intent to retire, and spend the first $50,000 of my 401k on a world cruise. That way if I die shortly after I will have already seen the world!
What is your favorite breakfast food?
- 2 eggs over medium, 2 slices of whole wheat toast (buttered please. I had when the butter doesn’t melt because it cooled off before hitting the table), bacon, and hash brown casserole.
11 Random Facts about me!
- I snore
- My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe
- I’m one of 7 brothers and sisters
- The number 11 stalks me! No seriously it does.
- I’ve been a banker for 16 years (I can’t be that old)
- I’m probably one of the few Cubans in the world born in Alabama
- I get very excited when I see someone with a Trach or ventilator.
- Up until last year I called my 4 grandmothers black widows as they had all outlived my grandfathers (Well I guess technically they could still be called that).
- I can clap with one hand
- I do photography on the side
- I can make an amazing Diaper Cake!
So seeing how I was so nicely nominated for this award I will now return the compliment to 11 of my favorite blogs!
- Sweet Magnolia Chic
- The Insatiable Traveler
- The Well-Informed Namer
- Mommy Usage
- Love On The Lake
- Cristian Mihai
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress
And for my 11 nominees… Here are your questions
- Describe yourself in 7 words or less
- How many siblings do you have
- How many kids do you want
- Scariest moment of your life
- Favorite place you have ever traveled to
- If money, location, education, etc. was not a barrier, what would your dream job be?
- Name one thing you would change about yourself
- Why did you start blogging
- Who do you most look up to and why
- What’s your real job
- How tall are you